The great men in Ole's ward and our next door neighbor and son who dropped everything to come help search. They were true boy scouts, their cars were packed with survival gear and orange hats:)
Ole's blue jeans that still had snow on them:)
Search and Rescue - These are great people who volunteer to come search for people they don't even know.
These two men helped Sverre search through the night before search and rescue got there. I'm really grateful to them that they were with Sverre all night. great people.
This is the 255 year old jacket Ole wore with holes all over it....not warm
we're so grateful things turned out well and that Sverre's dad was safe -very cold, but safe - He's a great man
9 comments:
we are so glad everyone is ok. I can't imagine what you were all going through!!
sidenote, greg is coming to Denver in December, the 6th-9th (skiing with Johnny one day and then he is giving a lecture the other days), I would LOVE to join him, but nursing baby and other issues won't allow for it, but some day I will make it out there too. Greg of course wants to come and say hello...he will be in touch.
Erin, You are a TRUE BLUE Blogger to remember your camera and take pictures at such a crazy and emotional time! We're SOOOOO relieved and grateful that everything turned out so well!
Oh wow...I am so glad he is OK. What a scary time that must have been. One that I am sure has strengthened everyones testimonies. How wonderful that the Lord watched over him.
Glad everyone is doing good. And I'm with Mar...can't believe you remembered to take photos. Good thinking.
Oh my goodness Erin! How frightening. So glad to hear he is home and doing well.
Wow! That is really scary! I got lost in the wilderness when I was 8 (we were on a hunting trip with my dad), and I still hear stories about how all the hunters in the whole area were out looking for me. I had enough presence of mind to build a fire and say a prayer, and that was my first experience with having my prayers answered.
So glad Sverre's dad is okay - what an ordeal!
So glad Ole is ok - we were praying for you all as soon as we heard he was missing. Love you all!
How scary!! So grateful he is okay. Even though you weren't out searching all night with Sverre, I bet you didn't get any sleep!
I was hoping your next post was going to be about Sierras suh-weet swimsuit and that I was going to get a good laugh. Im I'm balling my eyes out. hahaha Seriously though, I'm so glad you posted about this. I'm so glad he's ok, that everyone is ok. love you guys! :)
Post a Comment