Wednesday, October 7, 2009

flooring it

This is called what-dinner-looks-like-without-a-table - we like to try it out sometimes especially because I can just leave all the spilled food to dry out and biodegrade - it really minimizes the after-dinner clean up...try it

and yes, if it looks like a scrappy dinner, it was. I was tired. I should have had the foresight to talk throughout dinner about all the starving children who had nothing to eat. It might have made them feel better about their rice and corn scraps...

6 comments:

Brecken said...

I love your this-is-our-daily-life blog posts. They are so entertaining.

tiffany garfield said...

I love your posts! You crack me up! :)

Marilyn Lewis said...

You always make me laugh! Why does Sverre get a chair???

jhoopes said...

This is one of the reasons I love you! Hilarious. :)

emlizalmo said...

Oh...we've tried it, except we throw down a blanket and call it a picnic. Our yard is SO awesome that we don't even have to wait for it to biodegrade...the ants come and carry it away. :)

Tosha Mack said...

Been there done that-- I mean the tired thing and makin' a "so-so" dinner. But the outside eating is genius!