That is hilarious--I couldn't even figure out which one was you for the longest time! So great!
You totally look like Leah Remini...that girl from King of Queens. Cool.
Erin,This photo is cracking me up! Can you give me any background for it. Are you angels in Bethlehem bringing gifts and you are the lone shepperd, or is it a school dance photo!
I couldn't figure which one you were either. Then I saw you... the shepherd!
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious--I couldn't even figure out which one was you for the longest time! So great!
You totally look like Leah Remini...that girl from King of Queens. Cool.
Erin,
This photo is cracking me up! Can you give me any background for it. Are you angels in Bethlehem bringing gifts and you are the lone shepperd, or is it a school dance photo!
I couldn't figure which one you were either. Then I saw you... the shepherd!
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment