Wednesday, October 28, 2009

white-out

our first snow day. schools cancelled, work cancelled. My kids played outside in the snow for 4 hours building igloos. I sat inside and finished off their Halloween candy. I'll have to think of some really good excuses for the relentless confrontation tomorrow of kids vs. mom. I'm sure I will come up with some great excuse like "I'm the mom, I can eat your Halloween candy. I left you all the Dots because they are disgusting."

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

When school is canceled in DENVER because of snow, you know it's bad!! It will all be melted by tomorrow, right? That's one reason my siblings love living there--it's so sunny despite all of the snow!! :) And Dots are disgusting.

Marilyn Lewis said...

You always make me laugh! Maybe you can buy some Halloween candy today on clearance and replenish you kids bags!