That stands for Denver Zoo - I knew if I put Zoo as the post title, you'd skip right over it...boooring. But now you've been suckered into looking at pictures of my kids at the zoo, something you never wished to do as part of your 24 hour day. you're already here, you may as well scroll down. love erin

I'm not sure why whenever I actually want my kids to go in the stroller, they won't - but they all sure seem to want to when I'd rather them walk

I LOVE it when zoo animals stare back at kids, especially this freaky looking bird

3 comments:
did you actually push them all at once? I don't take strollers so I don't have to push-- I know what your thinking, I'm lazy, but I call it SMART!
Your kids are so cute. They need to win an award or something. And SO true about the stroller! WHY IS THAT?!!?
I love Jane's expression looking at the bird!
Post a Comment