She is definitely a girl with an opinion! The legs are adorable.
totally adorable, forgot about the easy cheerleading outfits :) she is soooo cute, I am loving your scrap dinner too.
That is hilarious!! So cute! I like her in either one but I think I know which one she likes. :)
I LOVE IT! Such a girl to be dramatic about clothing! I don't know how much she will love those legs when she gets older though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is definitely a girl with an opinion! The legs are adorable.
totally adorable, forgot about the easy cheerleading outfits :) she is soooo cute, I am loving your scrap dinner too.
That is hilarious!! So cute! I like her in either one but I think I know which one she likes. :)
I LOVE IT! Such a girl to be dramatic about clothing! I don't know how much she will love those legs when she gets older though.
Post a Comment