Monday, October 12, 2009
I won
I'd say my luck is mediocre to mediocre-poor. I always secretly long to win a contest where I don't have to do anything, but get lots of cash in return. My friend Kelly just won a $1000 shopping spree to a maternity store for putting her name in a glass jar. I was 99% super psyched for her and 1% totally jealous and covetous of her. But last week, I was in the right place at the RIGHT TIME! And I got two super sweet lamps in return. I won't name any names, but my friend Lori Allred was craiglisting these babies, I did not know this, but told her how much I loved them and WUA_LA. she handed them over to me. There was no payment plan, nothing expected in return. It was like I won the lottery, but didn't have to enter anything. So thanks to my anonymous friend, Lori. we love them as our new bedtime friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look great! And I love anonymous friends... and your attempt at WAH_LAH!
Post a Comment