Wednesday, November 4, 2009

so wanted

i mean really....is it any surprise that all the guys wanted me in Jr. High?
I remember begging my mom to take me to Del Mar Photography to take this glamour shot - Why you might ask? I have NO idea. But my cute mom took me anyway and I'm sure she was secretly laughing her brains out at the results.

7 comments:

Brecken said...

I totally had those bangs! They rock.

Lauren said...

HOT. The volume on those bangs is impressive, and I can't stop thinking of the napolean dynamite photoshoots

tiffany garfield said...

I love that you're looking away from the camera, off in the distance, at who knows what? hahaha That pics a classic. Definitely speaks for the times. Are you wearing shoulder pads? :)

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Love the prayer style hands. This pictures screams, "Hey boys, come and get me". Totally tubular!

s g said...

yes, I sported those bangs too, the roll curled feathered look was oh so hot...love the soft glow here erin...nice work.

jhoopes said...

I am still laughing. That is a cute more for doing that for you. I am going to remember that one.

Marilee said...

Del Mar Photography did my bridal portraits! I won them at a bridal show! I'm sure I have a pose just like this one only I was in a White dress instead of a white turtle neck! Hilarious!