
gourmet-mealing it Lake Powell style ---eating artery clogging delicious baked goods all day long, sitting around, occasionally moving our bodies to water ski and then eating some more


This is Sverre deciding that he was going to do a "top of the houseboat" wake board start -I am next to him semi-freaking out, imagining ripped out shoulder sockets with ligament ends sticking out of his armpits - Good thing there was nothing more serious than some body sinkage and some harmless screaming


Some friends and Sverre's mom watched our kids for us...so nice of them - We missed them so very dearly much, but we managed to have just small amount of fun -(i.e. I barely remembered that I'd even birthed children until we pulled into our driveway and saw them waiting for us....
p.s.- whilst it may seem we are out of dodge bi-monthly, there are oh so many, many boring moments and days in between - full of nasty diaper changing, late carpools, wracking my brain to figure out what semi-nutritious thing I can make for dinner with the least amount of effort and clearing out the laundry room pile that has managed to reach mid-stomach level....I just don't blog about all that stuff:)
8 comments:
Does Sverre work? LOL j/k... I see you guys on trips ALL the time...I have to admit I am quite jealous! :) I'm glad you guys always have so much fun! It's nice to see your sweet family!
I always end up smiling when I visit your blog. I love how you live your life!
We were in Highlands Ranch very briefly this summer, just an hour or so at the Red Robin. We sent you 'hello vibes'. Wondering if you got them?
Thank you for not blogging about the diapers and the kids. That's what Facebook is for.
Looks like you've been having tons of fun but I'm glad to know you do laundry like the rest of us, I was starting to hate you (jk).
yes, what in the trip OVERLOAD? greg and I are super jealous, and lake powell with no kids, what a party! seriously who watches your kids and does sverre have loads and loads of vacation? where can I sign up for this??
Oh . . . Jealousy is pouring out of me at this very moment! I SO miss yearly Lake Powell trips! That is one of the hard things about living so far away from where I grew up and all the Summer memories . . . *sigh* I guess I'll have to continue to live vicariously though you . . . at least I can pretend to be as cool as you;).
Whew! That p.s. made me feel SO much better. Glad to know your laundry hasn't reached armpit level yet. Mine has!
wow i have missed a lot. congrats to abigail on her baptism. how exciting.
congrats on your bike race. :)
and lake powell... i miss that place. i have only ever gone there with aaron, so who knows if i will ever get back there... it is heaven on earth.
love you guys.
Post a Comment