My friend Tamara did this for me as a gift for having another kiddo....and for having to do it naturally (did I mention that it was horrible?:) so nice of her and it turned out beautiful, I think. If an announcement were left to my devices, it would have been on a white lined sheet of paper with Jane's stats and a picture of her when she is 4. (that's how long it would have taken me to get to it:)
5 comments:
So does this mean I don't get a real one in the mail? It's soooo cute.
So cute. I started to wonder when you got so crafty!! :)
this is a beautiful announcement, what a sweetheart!
WOW! Did Tamera take the picture too? SO CUTE!
Sheesh Erin...when you update, you UPDATE! This made me so happy today. Your family is just perfect...black eyes and all (GOOD thinking on the flower in her pony:)) Baby Jane...mmm. Worth the pain, right? Kind of?
Post a Comment