The mother of the groom and me:) She is a great woman, lives by us - my kids love to go to her house and pet her horses, mules, dogs chickens etc. etc. It's a lot less expensive than the zoo and the kids get their fix:)
THE DEVIL'S PUNCHBOWL -
Oh man, Sverre use to jump this when he was in highschool, so he was scanning the universe for this place on our drive to Aspen - He was so excited to find it, - Even after my mild looks of, "are we seriously going to jump in...it's 57 degrees!?!" he managed to talk me into it - I have NEVER been in water colder than that, I couldn't believe it. Seriously, I can see how people can drown after being in cold water for 7 minutes - It got our adrenaline pumping... and after about an hour, when I could move and talk again, we gave exchanged high fives
2 comments:
There's definitely nothing like the beautiful rockies! I love the fall.
The man tying his shoes isn't so bad. Its better than having a yard full of garden gnomes and plastic flamingos I say.
Amazing pictures. Just breath taking...
Post a Comment