Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jane's Blessing

We blessed Jane on Sunday - Brent, Autumn and the boys came in from Tennessee for the week - my parents came in for the weekend. I love having them come visit since we don't see them too much - Jane was just sweet the whole day, that's just the word that is always first when I describe that little baby - super sweet. This was the best family photo we could conjure up, it was meltdown central:)


5 comments:

Bybee Family said...

Great family pic!I love Jane's pictures. She is growing and looking beautiful!.

Christa said...

She's so sweet Erin!!

tiffany garfield said...

She just so cute!

emlizalmo said...

Holy Smokes Erin...she's so very beautiful. I'm so glad she was sweet for you all day. There can be some serious trauma and sweat when they scream their way through the blessing. Her dress is gorgeous...and SHE is gorgeous.

Nicole said...

She is just darling! She looks alot like Sverre. Hey, are you going to be in St. George for the Marathon? I am running and I saw Sverre's name on the list! I hope to see you. Let me know.