Wednesday, September 24, 2008

jane is 8 weeks

yea, all those weekend trips and mountain getaways...on hold for a little longer now that a 4th munch has come along,
(definitely worth the trade-off) For now...pictures of the kiddos, so exciting, I know:) And just in case you're wondering....yep, still in the stretchy maternity jeans - it's SO fun to still be wearing them:) There will be a major bonfire for them once I can find an ounce of control and stop eating crap:)

8 comments:

Marilee said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Are you sure you don't want to leave her with me this weekend? I'll TOTALLY take her!!!! :-) Seriously!

jhoopes said...

That is such a sweet picture. And you should still be in your stretchy maternity jeans 4th baby and only 8 weeks in. HELLO!!!!

s g said...

this is a beautiful picture...bring on the twinkies :) and halloween is just around the corner, gotta love the post prego pants :) you know you will be looking your fabulous self in a jiffy with all of your active adventures!!

Kerry and Mindy said...

Okay I may just have to ignore what all the DR. professionals are saying and get pregnant! How sweet is she? Makes me so baby hungry to see those sweet lil blue innocent eyes of her. It's like looking into heaven! Yeah, a lil piece of heaven. Love and miss Y'all!
Mindy

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Love those little fingers, and her beautiful blue eyes are piercing. Love the family photo, its not that bad actually. I wished most of mine would turn out this good, and for now, enjoy the Hostess goods!

Lori said...

Hi Erin, She beautiful... maybe that word's overused, but it describes her perfectly... Congratulations.

Leslie said...

she is gorgeous.

Debbie Jones said...

What a beautiful picture, she is just precious! Look at those eyes!