Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jane Tora Jensen

She is a total sweetheart - After a purely chaotic birth - a pokey anesthesiologist which translates to NO EPIDURAL - the doctor being, uh, 3 minutes too late, nurses running frantically trying to get all the equipment - Anyway, don't try to imagine, it wasn't pretty:) We are enjoying her so much - We've had so much help from family and neighbors - Anyway, here are some pictures~




No, he is not praying - This is the latest reaction I get when I tell Tait that "No, you cannot feed the baby" He's been lifting up his shirt and saying "my turn,my turn" Sorry, you ain't got the tools, Tait

20 comments:

Bybee Family said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! She is beautiful! I hope you all are doing well. Enjoy.

mumovearls said...

Haaaa! Tait... That is Funny!
Wow she is so pretty! She has a perfect head of Jensen Hair and what a beautiful little nose and face... She is Jensen Perfect! (I'm NOT baby hungry am I?) Hope everyone is doing well we love you...-Nena

jhoopes said...

Yeah!! Jane is here and she let you get all of your vacations in first. What a good girl. Cute little Tait! Jane is beautiful! Enjoy. :)

Brecken said...

The picture of tait is priceless! That's a keeper. Little Jane is adorable.

Julie K said...

Love the name, although I would have also accepted Stella Luna. She is perfect. I had a fun time on Sunday in class telling Miss Sierra all about how I came to visit when she was only 3 days old (I was your visiting teacher long ago) and I held her for a long time and she was this adorable little pink thing. Tait and Tommy look to be passing through the same stage right now. But imagine Tommy's frustration--no one around to attempt to breastfeed.

tiffany garfield said...

Congrats! She's adorable! Can't believe things didn't go so well for the delivery--I have nightmares about that! The picture of Tait is HILARIOUS!!! It had Noah and I totally laughing. That's going to be a good one to bribe him with as he gets older! haha. Congrats again!

John & Shauna said...

That picture of Tait and Jane is so classic. Your family is so dang cute.

John & Shauna said...

Oh... i love Tait's brazilian cut undies.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful lil angel. My dad called me last night to tell me of your news, he was so excited to tell me you named her middle name Tora. How exciting, love you guys.
XOXXO
Kirsten

emlizalmo said...

She's perfect Erin. You are even more awesome than I thought...doing the whole thing drug -free. Yowzers! LOVE you baby boy wanting to feed her. :)

Emi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Little Jane is soooo precious!!! I bet everyone is enjoying this new addition to your family. :D

Julie said...

Erin--this is Julie, Marilee's sister/Lindsay's sister-in-law. Sorry to be a stalker. : ) Your baby is GORGEOUS!!!!!! What an absolute doll. Just thought I'd let ya know! Oh yeah, congrats!

Erin M said...

Congrats! Girls are sooooo cute! Someday I'm gonna get me one:) For now, I'll keep crankin' out the boys. It's fun to see how things are going with you guys.

Leslie said...

oh, erin and sverre,

she is just as precious as can be. seriously... beautiful baby. i can't stop laughing at the photo of tait in his pouting mode. how cute.
good job guys... adorable children!
love you guys.

leslie *

Leslie said...

p.s. i am so jealous of your red fish lake trip photos. we used to go there when we were little all the time. i haven't been there in years and years. i LOVE it up there... it is so gorgeous, isn't it?
thanks for sharing.
can't wait to see you guys sometime.

Sunshine said...

Love, love all the pictures. We are so happy for you, and tell mr. pouty pants to get used to it, it's his life!!! Love to you all-Allred's

Sarah M said...

I think you are the funniest person in the world... Jane is beautiful but I thought she would be, I don't know, more asian looking with your chinese husband and all...
(this is sarah, lauren's friend, the tall gullible one)

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Congrats on your new little Jane, and for making it through your labor and delivery. Yikes! Love the picture of Tait pouting.

[alisar] said...

Baby Jane is as cute as the rest of your clan. Congratulations! - Chad & Alisa

Kimo said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!