oh we are enjoying this baby so much. She is so calm and sweet and snuggly - breaking all the babywise rules with this one....holding and snuggling and napping with her every chance we get
Here I am stalking you again! She is just so darling I can't even get over it. Her outfit is adorable and I can say that cause I had it for Brady, but since he's a boy I saved it for Reece! Love it!
5 comments:
She is so cute Erin. I'd be breaking all the rules too if she were mine.
Beautiful baby! She is the perfect addition to your cute family.
Here I am stalking you again! She is just so darling I can't even get over it. Her outfit is adorable and I can say that cause I had it for Brady, but since he's a boy I saved it for Reece! Love it!
gorgeous.
Congratulations! Jane Tora is adorable. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment