Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LOOK OUT FOR THE.....!!!

This is what happens when you've just given birth and the rod iron swing gets to your child before you can even get out of your seat:) poor kid...and yes, this is the same mother that couldn't get to the same child before the costco cart ran over her foot and broke it. No unexpected visits from Child Protection Services....yet. I think the flower rubber band really offsets how bad it really looks, don't you?

4 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Holy cow Erin. That hurts! I think the look on her face is the best part of the picture. Way to dress it up with a nice flowery band.

jhoopes said...

Holding the baby makes it look even less terrible. :)

s g said...

poor little girl...no worries erin, I myself kicked lewis down the stairs on accident when I was 9 months prego with Char...he looked like a rag doll as he tumbled down.

Leslie said...

poor thing. she is still so beautiful though. i don't think there is anything that could take away from that.