Thursday, November 5, 2009




she's still too sweet and innocent to protest the school picture background - So,until she starts, I'm going to be picking the ugliest background they have for years to come. Abby would hear nothing of the Christmas ball background. I tried to convince her it was totally awesome, but she knew better

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

That is so hilarious, Erin! Your girls are adorable. I am impressed you have so many backgrounds to choose from for school pictures. I've only ever had a choice at JcP's

[alisar] said...

Olan Mills used to be the best for classy backgrounds. There is a moose or fire hydrant in almost every family photo we got in the 80's. It would be worth a Google search to see if they're still in business.
The story about Sverre's dad is so frightening. I cannot believe how tough he must be. Bear Grylls has nothing on him.