Friday, November 20, 2009

NYC

Oh, New York - a girl's trip to visit my parent's who are serving a mission there -It was just a really great weekend. We have so much fun together and is was neat to see the mission home, the mission office, all the missionaries, etc. They are really loving it. So fun.


I was glad to see my dad still is dipping his beloved Chips Ahoy cookies. I always went with the OReos, myself, but he is definitely my favorite person to down a sleeve of cookies with


Magnolia's cupcakes.....2 dozen of them and you can believe we finished them off. Only a couple of sorry, weak Nelsons complained of the sugar McGurgles, the rest of us could have kept going another round.



I was impressed with Rachel's travel socks, she's dang cute.

1 comment:

tiffany garfield said...

Looks like a fun trip. I want a donut now. :) Oh and to go to New York.