Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There's nothing like looking at your wedding photos to make you realize how wrinkly, dirty blonde and tired you've gotten. Good thing we've got 4 kids and a mortgage to blame it on. I'm not sure how I could blame wrinkles on a mortgage, but it sounded good.


I thought my cake was the bomb...a cake of Alta ski resort where Sverre proposed to me. Only now am I realizing that there is some brocolli concoction surrounding the bottom of it. Hu? Why in the world would the decorator put brocolli instead of oh say, pine leaves on the bottom?

And what's up with my ugly dress? sverre still makes fun of my shoes. They were hush puppy pumps from Payless Shoe Source. why?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hilarious! I'm not loving my wrinkles either. Broccoli? I don't know who thinks of those things? I hope the Brysons are still on your Christmas card list.

Marilyn Lewis said...

I don't think you look that different.You were strikingly beautiful then just like now. I do think
mortgages can give you wrinkles! Ditto Dawn's comment about the Christmas card list!

The Rambler said...

BROCCOLI! That's hilarious! The good news is that the cake was so awesome- I totally remember it, that no one even noticed the salad below.
I've got a nice big streak of gray myself which is really just the final touch on my Frankenstien's bride look when I wake up in the morning. My under eye circles are so darkit looks like Rob beats me reguarly.