Thursday, November 5, 2009

the river was rising

Just a couple more reasons why people wanted to hire me as their personal stylist in high school. Not many people had that much talent at pegging their pants and matching their purple eyeliner with their shirt stripes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Ewin, don't be scared, but I found your blog a while ago and I have been stalking you! (insert evil laugh here)! What a day to check your blog and find that awesome picture of my chubby self! I wish I could say that the belly was gone! I sure hope you don't have any more incriminating photos of me! You have a darling family! Let's catch up - or not if you are creeped out by this message!

Your bestest next door neighbor friend (or was that Ann?)!

Holly Bludworth
holly@ti73.com

jhoopes said...

Hey--pegging pants was hard! I was never that advanced to wear eyeliner in high school, but I did try to match my eyeshadow with my outfit. Sweet pictures!

Kimo said...

Hey - I was a totally talented pants-pegger in high school, but I usually combined the look with the double layered socks combo in left/right opposition - you know, right foot - pink on top and purple bottom/left foot - purple on top and pink bottom.

Aaaahhhh . . . . those were the good old days!

Bethany Christensen said...

That is the biggest yellow lab I have ever seen!!! You girls look awesome!
Bethany