Eating costco chocolate cake Nelson Style - just grab a fork and go for it~
hanging out at the camp fire
Scott and Mandy, the camp nanny and manny - they are way too nice and play with the kids all day long while their parents veg and just yell at their kids from the camp chairs to go play with some more dirt.
the view from the camp spot
4-wheeling - I was diplomatically uninvited to come because I am such a horrible back seat driver and Sverre knew that I would be an absolute terror on a 4-wheeling trip:)
Slot canyon hike - was so beautiful - the kids loved hiking through the super skinny slots
Scottie, my little brother and his wife Mandy
Sarah and my brother Ryan - the camp planner:)
mick and kristen, my sister and her 3 week old baby Liesel
all the dirt-filled cousins
2 comments:
Looks like a super fun trip! Seeing all these awesome pics makes me miss Utah ever so much! I wish I could just hop in my car and be in Southern Utah in a few hours... unfortunately, it takes many hours in an airplane and at least one layover for me - bummer. You always take such fun family trips!
I'm so jealous of all your camping adventures. we're heading down to the Sand Dunes this weekend and would love any advice you have on camping there... Where primarily? What to bring? Beach toys?
Also, where do you camp in Canyonlands? Looks ideal for kiddos...
Sorry to pick you're brain.... But your too cool to not emulate.
Sarjanjon@yahoo.com
Post a Comment