Wednesday, June 29, 2011

send my bags back

after missing my flight, Will screaming for 8500 minutes straight on the tiny commuter Delta plane and me totally pitting out because I was so discombobulated, and my bag being sent to minneapolis, i finally made it to utah - i went out for my cute sister, Lauren's, first baby shower (got no pictures cuz my camera was hanging with my bag in minneapolis still) It was so nice to take a quick trip to Utah - I really love that place and i loved growing up there -

Every time I drive up to my parent's house, i just feel peaceful and happy - I love that the door is always open, the trees are so tall and that it holds so many great memories for me.

went to breakfast with my high school friends - I always love seeing them, so many classic memories and they always make me laugh, they are awesome

This is Jen, my college roommate, posing so effortlessly for a picture - she saved me at BYU from sure social suicide and no one to live with - We met in a dance class our Freshman year, we were the only ones that laughed at something totally dumb and random in class and we knew we were meant for each other:)
Visited my cute grandma, this is a picture of her as a baby
and her, 10 kids and 9200 grandkids later - I think she is an amazing woman, one that hasn't had had the easiest life, but is such a great example of being faithful, kind and optimistic, AND....she has a tray on her table with 25 hershey chocolate bars. awesome.

No comments: