oh man, we love going to Sverre's parent's cabin in Conifer - it is so beautiful and never gets old - we love the lake, the dining hall, the little path with raspberry bushes, the zip line...Sverre grew up going there when he was our kid's ages and it still hasn't gotten old for him -
Tatum and Jane, who crack us all up
BBQing by the lake
Fishing
cute cheeseball
the new and improved zip-line- pretty sweet
nothing like hot chocolate Costco cake for a lakeside snack
poor Chase - he got in the canoe to help save Abby if she couldn't make it across the lake, only to be viciously dumped in the lake by Sverre
cute Shalee and cute Jenn
All I know is that we live in a beautiful state - this summer we are determined to not let one weekend pass without either seeing a part of Colorado we've never seen, going to the mountains, going camping or doing something adventurous with our kids - sounds lofty, I know, but we've got our trusty Walmart tent and our 20 lb. bag of frozen chicken for tin foil dinners and we're not letting it go to waste:)
1 comment:
After reading all of your posts about camping I think we should go camping for our next girls trip! I'm serious! The kids and I went camping at the beach last week and had SOOOOO much fun! I'm afraid that we'd have a hard time convincing some of the girls that it would be fun though! What do ya think? :-)
Post a Comment