Monday, June 13, 2011

Vail

Went to Vail last weekend with some girlfriends - So. fun. It was beautiful, we had a lot of late-night laughs, had some scream-at-the-top-of-your-lungs adventure, ate, ran, played tennis and solved world problems:) I love time away with girlfriends
Vail Racquet Club Day


Movie night
Yvette, the picture-taking, baby-watching bag lady

This mountain swing does not look scary, but it was one of the scariest things I've done - It swings you way over a million mile high canyon and it is going FAST. we laughed so hard and I screamed like a baby.





Vail Teva Mountain games
Marilee and Will
thanks girls for being wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Marilee said...

"Went to Vail last weekend with "SOME" girlfriends?? That's the description we get? "SOME"....? Shouldn't we be described with a little more enthusiasm and terms of endearment?? How about "Went to Vail last weekend with the most hilarious, fun, sleep deprived, take too long getting ready (only some of them), no license plate registration, cranky driving, prank playing, picture taking, don't fall asleep first or else, unconditionally devoted, 7th year girls trip going, life long through thick and thin, amazing and beautiful" girlfriends? I'll try not to be offended with the "some" description simply because I know you think all that other stuff and just didn't want to make any of your other friends feel bad! :-) Just kidding! I'm proud to be in the group of "some" girlfriends! You are the BEST!!! Had SUCH a great time and am still homesick for you all!!! Miss you! XOXO!