I love the 4th of July - the BBQ's, the games, it's summer, the fireworks - I always look forward to it - We went up to Conifer, hung out, competed in the cabin games which we lost terribly at (I am no longer the rolling pin toss champ, I've totally lost my throw mojo) Anyway, we had a great time hanging out with family and enjoying the mountains
the raft race - we finished dead last, even with Abby forcing Sierra to jump out of the raft and be the propeller
lunch on deck -ah so relaxing
Tryg with his triple decker sandwich - quite the feat to get your mouth big enough to bite into the whole thing, but Tryg is very talented at it
cabin games and BBQ
Ole puts so much work into making the cabin so enjoyable - clears out the pond pool, clears the hiking trail, made the little troll playhouse - we love it
No comments:
Post a Comment