Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. George

Easter week in St. George with my family - We have such great family memories from the past 10 years down in St. George and this was no exception. So fun to see all my family, the kids love to run free with cousins, we mt. bike, hike, eat, scooter it and hang. I love having General Conference over Easter weekend, it makes it so much more meaningful.




These are the kinds of pictures Scottie takes when he confiscates your camera



Sverre and Abby going on a night light bike ride

3 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

i love your family. I love the dollar bill easter egg hunt and really wish we had one! the pic of all of you with your cash is hilarious. looks like you guys had fun!

emlizalmo said...

You are a serious cyclist. I always knew you were hardcore.

Leslie said...

FUN! i love love love st george.