trying to get out of a ditch - it took me like 80 hours
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
snowshoeing
I have a husband who loves to snowshoe...before the snow has "set" after a snowstorm. During our last spring snowstorm, he insisted that that magic-pre-snow-set time was 8:30 at night - I silently pleaded that he could con one of his friends to go with him so I didn't have to un-sprawl from the couch, put away my ice cream and go with him. Luckily Laurence manned up and saved me from the sure death of having to move a muscle. Little did I know it was going to snow the next day and there was yet another snowshoeing trip planned. And if I've learned anything from Sverre, it is that no matter what, if you get your cheeks off the couch and go do something adventurous, you'll usually never regret it. It was so beautiful and fun


trying to get out of a ditch - it took me like 80 hours
trying to get out of a ditch - it took me like 80 hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss snow....has Elizabeth had her baby yet?
Post a Comment