Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brownie

Oh the bunny. This one is by far the cutest and nicest one we've had - It's becoming an endearing Easter gift from Sverre's mom every year and lucky for me, it replaces the constant dog whining, a kid plea which I absolutely will not give into until I haven't had to change a dirty diaper for at least 6 years. then I will think about getting a pooping dog, (as opposed to the non-pooping dog) Bunnies have cute, non-smelling poop balls so they are a go around here.



If my kids come down for church or school and all important body parts are covered, I don't care what they're wearing, especially because I didn't have to dress all of them - But I love it that Sverre's mom got them Easter outfits, because I love it when they look all put together all at once, even if it is just once a year:) I loved the colors she chose - so cute.

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

More bunnies?? You are a good sport--I refuse to have any pets of any kind as long as I have small kids. Love the Easter outfits!

Marilee said...

VERY cute Bunny and your kids look adorable!