Seriously, I don't even have a comment for this death-by-denim picture. ok, maybe I do. I'm flabbergasted that at the mature age of 18, I did not have the moral courage to say no to a picture like this. so weak.
I'm not sure why, but I have your anniversary in my iPhone calendar. I've had two pop-ups in the last eight hours, reminding me that today is Sverre and Erin's special day. Happy Anniversary!
Sadly we all took the same turn in the denim outfit fashion faus-pas department. I think mine was denim overalls with a denim button up, unbuttoned, over top! Eeeewwwww!!!
4 comments:
that is what Heritage Halls will do to you...
You forgot to mention all the bang action going on. Priceless
this pic is awesome, and I have to say our family has a life size busath denim on denim picture...it is scary!!!
heard you had the birnels over for dinner, jealous!!! why do so many great people live in denver?? maybe we have to move.
I'm not sure why, but I have your anniversary in my iPhone calendar. I've had two pop-ups in the last eight hours, reminding me that today is Sverre and Erin's special day. Happy Anniversary!
Sadly we all took the same turn in the denim outfit fashion faus-pas department. I think mine was denim overalls with a denim button up, unbuttoned, over top! Eeeewwwww!!!
Post a Comment