Friday, March 26, 2010

bananas

Abby's new invention in the kitchen....banana rolls - a banana poked with a pen and stuffed with a squished piece of bread and cinnamon. They're all the rage around here and our bananas keep disappearing -which doesn't help me with my 10 day bran challenge - that nasty cereal has to be eaten with bananas-I'm teaching her young to take over the kitchen for me. Then I can sit on the counter and demand food anytime I want and she can be the tired, cranky morning waitress

4 comments:

Brecken said...

looks delicious! when can we try them out:)

Tosha Mack said...

what is this Bran challenge you are on? I would go for these with just the cinnamon sugar-- no bread! Hey at least you know that your kids will have solid bowels!

Leslie said...

that is hysterical.

wow... that is funny.

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

Remember me from the mission? (Hna Hebdon) Love the part about being the tired, cranky morning waitress. I feel like a short order cook most mornings. I love it when the three want the same thing and actually eat it! Got your blog address off Jill's blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by.