what? How does a kid get a gum trail from the back of his hair all the way down his cheek? He was probably fake sleeping so I wouldn't get mad at him for the 67th time for not keeping his gum in his mouth - I made him keep it there for a day until we were ready to buzz his hair...
2 comments:
Tommy took his gum out and put it on his eye once. I couldn't get it off of his eyelashes - glued his eye shut. Finally I tried peanut butter. Worked like a charm. Although, maybe you want to shave Tait...
One word... peanut butter! Okay, so two words. But it works without having to chop off the hair. But this is a classic picture! Oh, now I read the first comment and I guess someone else had the same "one word" for you too! I'm tellin' ya, it works!...Tosh
Post a Comment