After our bike race we hung out with my family in Midway for the weekend - we love that place, so pretty - went swimming, made-up a game of golf sand cleaner stick baseball, whatever that is... it was fun:) I love to hang out with my brothers/sisters - especially because I know if I make a stupid joke or tell them they look ugly, they can't get rid of me or tell me they never want to see me again....because they will no matter what:)~ they are some of my best friends - Such a fun end to a great weekend - p.s. I don't tell my sisters they look ugly, only my brothers.



uncle mike and his "spanish eye" Lauren loves it when he does this in all her pictures:)

Fun uncle Scottie and his fiance, Mandy -we love her
2 comments:
Erin you guys have to much fun..is there such thing? Did Sverre see the post I left for him last week on my blog?
Those Nelsons...always thinking up something new and fun!
Post a Comment