Yea, the whole horses on the beach with the sand and the surf...not so great as the movies make it look. My horse wouldn't move, until it decided that it needed to gallop into the jungle and I couldn't turn it around. Sverre kept wanting to gallop, but his horse thought he was too heavy and that only a slow walk would do. And Scottie's horse, he was just old and tired. So after about 15 minutes, we gave up any hope of a nice gallop on the beach and went back and ate cookies.
5 comments:
Hey Jensen blog! I have been blog surfing and came across yours, I hope you don't mind. I was excited to see that you just went to costa rica. Those are such fun pictures!We are going in July and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some of the best places/things you did while you were there?? What areas did you stay at (other than Arenal)?? you can find me at thejeppsonclan.blogspot.com.
~Rachelle
costa rica looks amazing. It looks like you had so much fun with your family. What great memories. Really, find out if your parents are into adoption.
I second the adoption Breck mentioned! I want to go to Costa Rica! It looks SO FUN--What a blast! I love your pictures. Excited to see you in June on the girls trip!
What an amazing trip! ?Hablaste espanol? The pictures are awesome. So when are you due and small world, huh?! Caitlin said her CTR teacher was the best ever and so awesome--I just didn't know it was you!!!
Erin, you look like a true movie star. It looks like you guys had a Blast! What fun memories for your family.
Post a Comment