Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blast From the Past

At a party last night, someone reminded me of these pictures I'd sent out. If you double click on them, you can see them bangs even closer up. So here's to some great middle school/highschool friends who never told me that I needed some fashion sense.



And my college roommate Jen Giauque who I would spend countless hours with (ones that were probably supposed to be spent studying and probably dating:) But we'd find hours of enjoyment in doing things that 7 years old do...dressing up and taking pictures of ourselves


My sister Brooke and I, (when she had hair:) would wear shirts to make our hair seem longer....and the poor, terrorized cats were our babies



Had to post me in the red tank top picture. In college, when I showed my roommate that picture, she had no idea it was me and thought that our family had adopted a Wednesday's child

11 comments:

Tamara said...

those are great! i'll have to pull out my 80s pics and get a ruler out to see who had higher bangs. :) as always, love the red tank top pics - esp. the profile! you're awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I always love your photo collages!! But don't blame us for your bad fashion sense cause you know we had problems of our own with our huge baggy t-shirts and Girbaud jeans. I SO love that picture of Phil at Hillside graduation!

s g said...

these pics are hilarious and such a blast from the past...I especially love your matching floral get-up for homecoming or whatever dance that was...

looks like a fun easter too!!
sara

John & Shauna said...

John and I are cracking up at your pictures. You got to love the 80's. I swear your little sister's picture(the one with the red tank) looks just like me when I was a kid... It's crazy.

John & Shauna said...

I just read what I posted. I mean the girl in the white dress. I guess I was too focused on the red tank.

Elisa said...

ok- why am I in a picture with you and Scott Warner? I guess I was the perpetual 3rd wheel seeing as how I tagged along on your first date with Sverre too. At least your sweater distracts from my strapless number and 3 inch bangs. Help me!!!!

mumovearls said...

You were a HOTTIE! know wonder sverre married you!- We love you guys!

Brecken said...

those pictures are hilarious! Love the 80's hair.

Brecken said...

those pictures are hilarious! Love the 80's hair.

Leslie said...

all i can say about these is...
wow, they are amazing. :)

Niles said...

You know this is on the internet, right?