Oh my Gosh!! I'm laughing hysterically about the dog/horse poop, the flipping the bird Gorilla and the Giraffe tongues. Looks like a very memorable Day. I've never heard of the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Where is it???
haha. Your posts are always so funny! I want a giraffe to eat a cracker off my head...well, not really. It looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. Where ever that zoo is, the weather looks nice and I'm completely jealous!
5 comments:
Oh my Gosh!! I'm laughing hysterically about the dog/horse poop, the flipping the bird Gorilla and the Giraffe tongues. Looks like a very memorable Day. I've never heard of the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Where is it???
Thanks for your hilarious stories. Sounds like fun!
haha. Your posts are always so funny! I want a giraffe to eat a cracker off my head...well, not really. It looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. Where ever that zoo is, the weather looks nice and I'm completely jealous!
wow... look at that tongue. the zoo sounds like a lot of fun. hopefully we'll get to go this year. love you guys.
you guys are aways on an adventure. It's great.
Post a Comment