oh, so great to see these girls, my college roommates - it was such a fun time of life -katie and Em were visiting from NYC and it was so fun to catch up with all of them - love them!
Red- Butte Gardens -Will suffered no ghiardia or other painful bowel symptoms from drinking this "non-potable" water all afternoon....
Red Butte gardens with Em and Katie
Hike with Lauren up at Brighton - There is not much that beats the Utah canyons - I loved growing up near them
oh, she is one of a kind that Jane
There were more of these meals than I'd like to admit - barefoot and chicken-nuggeted in the Dan's Food parking lot - what you don't see is me threatening the kids to eat their "healthy food" before they go down the sidewalk to get their sno-cones. What has my mothering come to??
Hogle Zoo with grandma and grandpa
The new city creek mall downtown - It thought it was pretty amazing...well, as far as malls go
a lot of family gatherings for food....BBQ's on the back deck, Bombay house and Cafe Rio take-out - yum.
taking a trip over the lovely Idahoan border to go to Lava Hot Springs - it did not disappoint
Grandma and the kids trying to deflate the pink flamingo tube....not looking like they were getting very far..:)
mt biking the Wasatch crest with the girls - I'm loving Mandy's helmet - ha!
oh, we finally had to give in and tell Dad that he could not go out into public wearing this shenanigan. Mission shoes, a mission shirt paired with off white Bermudas. It just doesn't cut it once you're home... cute dad
I ate on of these Dunford donut babies every single day in Utah - even AFTER I found out that they have 500 calories and 23 grams of fat...each. I may have thought about stopping for about 2 seconds, but then thought better of it.....they are so very enjoyable
On the way up to Redfish, we stopped in Boise to stay with our great friends, the Smiths, and to take a trip down memory lane
floating down the Payette in inflatable Kayaks - a jensen/smith tradition - so fun
our old house in Eagle, ID - We loved this house, this neighborhood so much....
oh those cute girls, they are growing up so fast
Allyson -love this girl! She's one of the greatest friends ever and I always love the chance to hang out











No comments:
Post a Comment