Our Mountain bike ride on the Wasatch Crest with the Mickelsons- our favorite Utah ride. I love mt. biking with Sverre
Desolation Lake
| We went to this is the Place Monument and the Pioneer park - I love that place for kids |
LAGOON! oh man, I love amusement parks - the people watching is incredible, the log ride refreshing, and the Colossal was as fun as it always was. we had a great time
Swimming/BBQ/volleyball party with the Nelsons - gotta love cousins and neon pink tutu swim suits
Oh man, I love this shot of Will, he was obviously loving this ball - I wish my other kids loved cheap toys as much as babies do
We were friendly while the kids were around, then the trash talking competition began when the innocents left....
took the cousin tweens to Fashion Place Mall - I'm glad they had fun because I hate malls....
early morning trail running with the sisters and sil's
We headed up to Midway for 4 days - I love that place, so peaceful - it was so fun to hang out with Brooke and her kids
did a lot of swimming
went to the small-town Kamas county Fair and had some greasy pizza, Jane was so not impressed with the fair
some sweet clouds I'd say
more swimming in Midway at Valais
I was so happy we were in town for the 24th of July Pioneer Day parade -
This was my favorite float - Santa in a motorized Lazy Boy chair - You know this guy rides this all year, not just for the parade
my parent's house was a parking garage. our poor neighbors had no claim to the cul-de-sac while we were all in town
Did I say my Dad is getting some well-deserved rest??:)
I think the Pioneers are so inspiring, their stories always make me really grateful for down comforters, warm boots and modern medicine:)
And this was only the first week of our trip:) these two chicas were joined at the hip








1 comment:
looks like an amazing trip but we are SO glad to have you back! We've been missing you.
Post a Comment