Sverre's mom looks beautiful in this picture - she's a babe
There's cute Shelby
at the top - none of them wanted to do the arms out pose, but I made them and they listened since I had the camera power
ok, I have two beautiful, fun in-law sisters - seriously... look at them, beautiful - and I'm not just saying that because they are reading this....:)
oh my, little Marta - such a beautiful like norwegian girl -
eating lunch in the rain
We loved this hike in the fjords - it was so refreshing and fun and pretty
The whole family - minus Ole, because he thought he'd lost his wife and hiked back down to the parking lot and then BACK UP!! holy cow he was awesome
Tryg and shelby - so cute
you better believe Sverre's pocket was full of treats - That's one plus of having a husband with diabetes - always a chocolate bar to be found in the near vicinity of Sverre, it's very attractive to me:)
| oh man, another grass house, I was waiting to see one with a sheep grazing on the top, but I guess that's pushing it....such a great day! |



No comments:
Post a Comment