Wednesday, July 11, 2012

monarch crest

 oh man, we LOVE this mountain bike ride - and loved it even more because my sister Kristen and Mick came to utah and rode it with us - We left 10 kids with the unsuspecting babysitters and left for the entire day - so so much fun - 35 miles of riding pleasure and with some of our very favorite people to mountain bike with -



 we do the awesomest poses, don't you think?  i mean, just look at that one.

 that is me (and my belly that was slowly filling up with blood, unbeknownst to me:) I thought I was just eating too many grasshopper cookies, but ended up having surgery a couple days later.....I'm just glad I can continue my cookie eating instead of doing sit-ups...

 Mick - he's so fun to bike with
Kristen - she's even better to bike with - We had such a fun day

No comments: