Brent loves his butter
We went to the island of Andoboley (sp?) Sverre's grandpa, Sverre, lived here and then they all joined the church and moved to America, knowing no English and knowing no people - It is an inspiring heritage - these are some of their friends still living on that island
The jensen siblings
the house down on the right was grandpa Sverre's house
swimming in the freezing lake - we could not believe how many little lakes and fjords are in Norway - a water-skiers dream
I'm loving Shelby and try's faces in this picture - Shelby is showing off only a partial hot bod - love it
All the Norwegian cousins and family - so impressive!! they were all so so fun to hang out with
the no mercy silly string war
oh man, these people stocked me up with CAKE!! I love cake, so I loved them even more:)
one of our vicious games of 3-bounce-get-hit-your-out games, so funny
the boys sitting on the "out" bench
oh this cute lady, Helga - you just wanted to squeeze her.
Thank you so much to the Jensens for such a wonderful trip - it was so enjoyable and relaxing and so fun to be together -


2 comments:
That looks amazing!! What a really cool and unique opportunity! You are so funny. Love ya!
thanks for taking me along on your trip to Norway. I loved every second of it!! Looks like a great vacation. You Jensens and all your fun trips. I need to be a Jensen :)
Post a Comment