After Havasupai, we drove to Sedona, AZ and went to Slide Rock state park - By this point in the trip,we were ready to relax in a hotel, clean out our car, eat some non-freeze dried food and relax -
Tait decided that he would take it upon himself to be the first one to hurl his body into the freezing water and go down the waterside with no warning. I think he will think twice about that next time...
I can't say enough how much we enjoyed just hanging out with our kids on this trip. They are at such fun ages and were up for anything. love it.
Abby had some pre-pubescent cute boys egging her on to jump off the ledge - she showed them and jumped right off it:)
I was happy to be on Will duty so as to not have to jump into that freezing water again. I did courageously go down the waterside, so i thought my motherly duties could stop at that
We loved Sedona - an awesome place







1 comment:
Seriously--you and Sverre make all of us other parents look lazy and boring. If I were a kid I'd want to be in your family!! Hope you're doing well!! :)
Post a Comment