Jane is almost one, I can't believe it - Actually, what I really can't believe is that I still have back fat after 11 months of this beauty. Almost 35 folks, I'm blaming it on my age, not my caloric intake
What back fat are you referring too?? You look fabulous and I'm not just saying that. Even in a shirt that you think looks like a maternity shirt you look TINY. NO BACK FAT ON ERIN PEOPLE. NOT A TRACE!!!!
happy birthday to jane...almost, what a cutie...all of your little blondies, and oh please, back fat...don't talk back fat to someone who just gave birth!! you are right about the chicken arm lady, no that is not my arm if you were wondering...HA! your comments are killing me.
3 comments:
back fat, yeah right, fit girl.
What back fat are you referring too?? You look fabulous and I'm not just saying that. Even in a shirt that you think looks like a maternity shirt you look TINY. NO BACK FAT ON ERIN PEOPLE. NOT A TRACE!!!!
happy birthday to jane...almost, what a cutie...all of your little blondies, and oh please, back fat...don't talk back fat to someone who just gave birth!! you are right about the chicken arm lady, no that is not my arm if you were wondering...HA! your comments are killing me.
Post a Comment