Friday, June 26, 2009

My sisters

Kristen, Lauren and Brooke - I couldn't have asked for better sisters (or sister -in-laws for that matter) This is the last picture with my dad before they leave for their mission, oh yesterday - Our dad makes us feel like we are each his very favorite, however, I know that I really am his favorite, so I just have to fake it around the sisters.

MIke was proud of his creative picture taking skills with this one

4 comments:

Brecken said...

great pics of you and your sisters.

Marilyn Lewis said...

You are all beautiful! 4 gorgeous blonds!!!! Your Dad is a handsome man too!

Kimo said...

Aren't sisters the greatest!?! What a beautiful group!

jhoopes said...

You are all gorgeous! That's right--July 1st is here! Your parents will make such a difference for all of their missionaries and I'm sure they will be so loved!!