Monday, June 29, 2009

Taylor ran in his Nacho mask his whole 1st leg, we were laughing, especially when he pulled it off and was a ball of dripping sweat - It was worth the entertainment for us

This lovely picture was taken at about 3 a.m. - Emily was looking lovely and especially appreciated the bright flash straight in her face~

It was a beautiful race - from Logan to Park City

the crew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! Those are some familiar faces! I bet you guys had such a blast! Christian Gardner is such a hoot! Fun to see Romney, Natalie, Jarrod etc. from Highland High! WAY TO GO! Looks like fun.

- Beth T

Oh and PS- I just love your parents. So great to read about them on your blog too. I wish them much success on their mission!!

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous! That sounds like it was so much fun! I've wanted to run that race for years, maybe next year it will actually happen!

Kimo said...

Wow. I want to be like you. I am just a wannabe athlete - too lazy to do much, really. Maybe if I keep checking up on your blog, I will get inspired to be more active.