Tennis Tournaments - so fun The notorious Nelson nightly Idiot games - and the sad consequence of those who took the Idiot crown (ie...the losers) - a midnight jump in the freezing pool - Sverre obviously didn't get the "flex" memo in this picture:)
Ok, I just HAD to comment on the "flex" picture. It's sofunny and so creepy at the same time. I mean the bros that are flexing, well they kind of look like night of the living dead zombies, such a hilarious contrast to Svere's expression, andI can't even figure out who's in the middle? That face is so distorted. Anyway, it's fascinating.
1 comment:
Ok, I just HAD to comment on the "flex" picture. It's sofunny and so creepy at the same time. I mean the bros that are flexing, well they kind of look like night of the living dead zombies, such a hilarious contrast to Svere's expression, andI can't even figure out who's in the middle? That face is so distorted. Anyway, it's fascinating.
Post a Comment