Saturday, May 16, 2009

Part of the obstacle course the boys designed - Scottie beat everyone out by a small margin - 21 seconds. I got beat by my pregnant sister in law. sweet.

The game KILL - I'm not sure if Jeff and Rachel made this game up, or if it is an official soccer game of catching the ball after 5 knee hits and throwing it as hard and as fast as you can at the nearest victim

broom baseball

This was the "you can only cover one body part and someone gets to throw a football at you left handed" game - This is Scottie right after he had an unfortunate greatly aimed ball

lots of catch football

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Erin, these pics are all so fun! Makes me long for Italy! You guys look like you made the most of every single second you have! What a fun family you have! I guess there are benefits of being pregnant 8 times! Fun family party vacations in Italy when all the kids grow up :-)!! I think I'm still sticking with five :-) Your mom is a ROCK STAR, that's for sure, even when she's not playing IPOD Karaoke! Glad you had fun!

Brecken said...

That trip looked so fun! No surprise. I've got to hear more about this obstacle course event!