Oh Hermana Johnson.... (on my right) where do I start? - She gets a special post all to herself - We spent 3 wonderful? months together on our missions in Chile eating oiled down noodles, boiled pig skin and beans (truly), sleeping under astronaut blankets and walking through dirt streets with water up to our calves. She's one of my favorite people, how could she not be? She really came to visit cute Beckie....on my left - but we got in our Chick-Fil-A lunch and didn't even know that it was obviously "wear green and jeans" day at the fast food joint:)
1 comment:
WOW! I don't think I've ever had a post all to myself--on anyone's blog!! :) It was so fun to see you--wish we could've had more time to reminisce about those good ol' Chilean days and everything since. We are waiting for you and Sverre to plan your dream Seattle vacation!! :)
Post a Comment