The trip was so fun - I obviously just sat on the beach, got in some good boat rides and directed the kids from my beach chair. Sverre mt. biked every day with my brothers/brother-in-laws which was great, hiked and went horseback riding - There were a lot of games of "Idiot", great beach dinners and the cousins just played all week long. Thanks mom and dad for making it all possible -it is a trip that is looked forward to all year. And while it would have been fun to give birth on the side of the road in the middle of Idaho, I'm glad that I'm home safe and now just waiting for this baby to come!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
RED FISH LAKE - Nelson trip 2008
Well, another fabulous trip to Red Fish for the Nelson trip - We were on the fence about going, seeing that I am due in a week, but after the doctor told me I hadn't even dilated, we hopped on a plane and went - SO glad we did. No one said a word to me about being way too large to travel on a plane, I Just kept that pillow glued to my belly and made no eye contact with any airline official:)
The trip was so fun - I obviously just sat on the beach, got in some good boat rides and directed the kids from my beach chair. Sverre mt. biked every day with my brothers/brother-in-laws which was great, hiked and went horseback riding - There were a lot of games of "Idiot", great beach dinners and the cousins just played all week long. Thanks mom and dad for making it all possible -it is a trip that is looked forward to all year. And while it would have been fun to give birth on the side of the road in the middle of Idaho, I'm glad that I'm home safe and now just waiting for this baby to come!!
The trip was so fun - I obviously just sat on the beach, got in some good boat rides and directed the kids from my beach chair. Sverre mt. biked every day with my brothers/brother-in-laws which was great, hiked and went horseback riding - There were a lot of games of "Idiot", great beach dinners and the cousins just played all week long. Thanks mom and dad for making it all possible -it is a trip that is looked forward to all year. And while it would have been fun to give birth on the side of the road in the middle of Idaho, I'm glad that I'm home safe and now just waiting for this baby to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a fun filled blog Erin!. I found a link to your blog from someone and I was so glad I did! I was showing Zachary the pictures, and he loved it, too!
We appreciate you so much as his primary teacher. He really enjoys your class and loves to be there every sunday!
Zach wants you to check our blog and see his pictures,too!
What a really FUN trip! How lucky that you didn't have to miss out. Loved the picture of all the little cousins!! What a cute family. Next pictures we want to see is of your baby!! :)
Erin,
I don't know of a family that vacations more than you do. Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you took the trip. I would have too! I love the pictures of the cousins. Hope your delivery goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Can't wait to find out what you name her.
How fun for all the kids!- Can't wait to hear about this baby coming!-n
I am so glad you made it home. I have been thinking about you all week.I love the picture with all the cousins.... priceless. Lori
Too bad you didn't give birth on the plane--That would have made for a great story! :) The pic of all the kids on the log is so cute! And not a brunette in the bunch!
You'll have to give me the low down on the "idiot" game. Sounds like a game for my fam for sure. Those are some seriously cute blond grandkids!
I'm so glad you ended up going... although it would have been a great story having your babes there.
Erin-
Cute blog! What a darling family...
This is Angie (Heinhold) Terry....Beth Thomas gave me your blog address. I hope all is going well....good luck with the baby
Post a Comment