Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's official


I think this picture says it all, Tait has officially started potty training and while he thinks it's going wonderfully, I am begging to differ:)

4 comments:

John & Shauna said...

He looks so big in his new undies. I HATE potty training. Good luck!

s g said...

those underoos are totally awesome...potty training is such a joke and the best advice I ever got for boys was to wait until they were 3 and 1/2...seriously it took one week...and lots of gumballs :) good luck.

that piney lake looks beautiful...hang in there these final weeks, can't wait for the newest Jensen to arrive!

Tom Earl said...

Just have to let you know that we keep up with your beautiful family! Hi to everyone from Tom & Gail Earl! Looks like Ryan and Nena are moving to Costa Rica!

Sunshine said...

The boy's got confidence... The first step.
What, are you keeping him in the basement?