Sunday, July 13, 2008

Parade

That day we went to the Vail Parade...Kids were pretty excited about all the free candy thrown out into the crowd. I charged them a 30% candy rent because I gave birth to them....They weren't very happy about all the tootsie rolls they had to give the pregnant woman:)


4 comments:

jhoopes said...

I love all of your pictures! Your kids are so dang cute. Keep us posted on the next one, too!!

emlizalmo said...

Erin...you are hilarious! Why did I not think of the 30% thing? Seriously.

emlizalmo said...

Your girls are so beautiful...just thought I'd add that. :)

Kerry and Mindy said...

you make me laugh out loud. I giggled for 20 min after reading your shirt " I love my Body" I so want one.... Lucky you. Miss you and miss everything about CO, your blog is the most fun to read cause you are so light and poke so much fun of yourself. Love you. Miss you.
Mindy